Reserve Bank of India is the full name of RBI. Currently, Reserve Bank of India give a permission to appoint Ninety Eight (98) candidates for its career 2013-14 session. So, here we are discussing about RBI job profile, minimum eligibility, significant dates, mode to apply, way of candidate’s selection & others with candidates for find their minimum eligibility. Candidates can also download an official advertisement of Reserve Bank of India given in the end of this article in blue colour. We are advised to applicants for subscribe Email id in our website i.e. www.recruitmentnews.in to get newly information regarding recruitment.
RBI Job Profile: Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is inserting a job notice 2013 to select Ninety Eight (98) truthful and well ordered post searchers as the job of Officers in Grade (B).
Minimum Eligibility: Applicants having graduation with sixty (60%) percentage marks/ post graduation with 55% aggregate marks/ doctorate with just fifty (50%) marks “OR” Equivalent and attained not more than thirty (30) years of age will be qualified under the RBI recruitment 2013 recruitment scheme. We are guiding to applicants for download an official advertisement given below under the name of an important link to understand more about Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2013.
Mode of Submitting Application Form: Firstly, candidates are needed to scan photo, signature, and fee deposit receipt details for uploading in the system. After that, only qualified candidates can enroll their online application profile on RBI official website, i.e. www.rbi.org.in “OR” the link given in the end of this article. All other details regarding submission are given on the website. After satisfactory enrollment, system will originate the printout option to download the duly completed application, take it & keep active for future use.
Mode of Selection: The selection of applicants will be by giving impressive performance in the common competitive written exam followed by personal interview.
- Candidates can register their online application profile and payment of application fees only in between 12th June, 2013 to 11th July, 2013.
- The closing date to take the printout is 26th July, 2013.
- For any type of query with subject to recruitment, candidates have an option to call at 022 – 29687111.
- Candidates are exempted from paying application fees if had valid caste proof issued by competent authority.
- No pager, mobile and laptops are permissible in the premises of Reserve Bank of India.
- The appointed candidates will be liable to serve anywhere in India.
Important Links: For more details about Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2013 refer an official advertisement.