Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL), Hyderabad
Total Vacancies Open: 800 Posts
- The last date to apply for BHEL Recruitment 2013 is 5th Oct 2013.
- The registration has already started on 14th Sep 2013.
- The procedure to apply for BHEL Recruitment 2013 is online by filing the form or by login to www.bhelhyderabad.com
- BHEL will recruit 800 posts of Machinist, Turner, Fitter, Blacksmith, Welder, Carpenter & Electrician
- Candidates upper age limit should not exceed 27 years as on 01-09-2013.
- The candidates must have passed Matric/ SSC with National Trade Certificate (NTC) and National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) in the respective trades of Machinist /Turner /Fitter /Blacksmith /Welder/Carpenter/Electrician.
- The fee to apply for the jobs in BHEL is Rs. 125/- for General/OBC candidates.
- The selection will be based on written Test and Personal Interview.
How to Apply: The procedure to apply for the recruitment in BHEL is very simple. Just go the official website and find the career section. Fill the application form and print out the receipt generated by computer. Keep it in file and safe up to the date of interview.
- The online registration has already started is 14th Sep 2013.
- The closing date for registration online is 5th Oct 2013.
Previous BHEL Recruitment Projects 2013
- We will update as soon now there are no such information to us.
Other Details for BHEL Recruitment 2013
- We regularly update this page for latest jobs, vacancies in BHEL.
- The recent updates made on 14th Sep, 2013 regarding the above open vacancies.
- The candidates can visit the official website of BHEL and obtain latest information in this regard.
- The persons who are interested to jobs in BHEL and would like to make career in the BHEL Jobs should bookmark this page.
- This page is exclusively for latest jobs, vacancies in BHEL.