Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS)
Total Vacancies Open: 115 Posts
- The last date to apply Online for BIS Recruitment 2013 is 24th Dec, 2013.
- The Online registration has already started on 6th Dec, 2013.
- The procedure to apply for BIS Recruitment 2013 is online by filing the form or by login to www.bis.org.in
- BIS will recruit 115 posts of Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Metallurgical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering / Computer Science & Textile Engineering.
- The age of the candidates must be between 21-27 years of age as on 01.12.2013.
- The candidates must have passed Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology.
- The fee to apply for the jobs in BIS is Rs. 750/- and is Non-Refundable. No fees is required to be paid by SC/ST/ Ex-Serviceman/ PWD/Women Candidates.
- The selection will be based on written test & personal Interview.
How to Apply: The procedure to apply for the recruitment in BIS is very simple. Just go the official website and find the career section. Fill the application form and print out the receipt generated by computer. Keep it in file and safe up to the date of interview.
- The online registration has already started is 6th Dec, 2013.
The closing date for registration online is 24th Dec, 2013.
Previous BIS Recruitment Projects 2013
- We will update as soon now there are no such information to us.
Other Details for BIS Recruitment 2013
- We regularly update this page for latest jobs, vacancies in BIS.
- The recent updates made on 9th Dec, 2013 regarding the above open vacancies.
- The candidates can visit the official website of BIS and obtain latest information in this regard.
- The persons who are interested to jobs in BIS and would like to make career in the BIS Jobs should bookmark this page.
- This page is exclusively for latest jobs, vacancies in BIS.